The RealWear Explorer is a desktop application for Windows and iOS and mirrors the display of the HMT-1 and the HMT-1Z1. Thus, the keyboard and the mouse can be used for input and navigation and Android applications can be installed via drag & drop.
New features in version 4.1 include:
- A new “Recent Apps” button has been added that will show all open applications and files as with the “Recent Applications” voice command.
- The RealWear Cast window now closes automatically after a successful connection, and if you do not want to install RealWear Cast, you will not be asked to do so every time.
Download RealWear Explorer 4.1:
Official Release Notes from RealWear:
- Recent Applications
Added a new “Recent Applications” button that opens the recent applications menu on the HMT.
- Updated ADB
Updated the version of ADB that ships with RealWear Explorer to 1.0.41.
- Support for Release 10.5.0
Added updated key support for the new 10.5.0 release of WearHF on HMT.
- Hide RealWear Cast window
After connecting to RealWear Cast, the Cast window is now automatically closed so the previous activity can be resumed.
- Disable RealWear Cast install requests
Added a new setting that stops RealWear Explorer from prompting to install RealWear Cast on every connection.
Added more verbose logging to assist with support.
- Icon update
Updated the icon for RealWear Cast to make it easier to identify.
- Fixed an issue where the connection to the HMT would fail if the path to RealWear Explorer contains a space (Mac)
- Fixed an issue with system warnings preventing user from opening the app (Mac running 10.15.1 Catalina)