First steps with your new RealWear Head Mounted Tablet:
- Switch on: push the round button on the side for minimum 2 seconds
- Connect to a Wi-Fi (see also Setup below)
- Say “MyPrograms” you will find the app “Wireless Update”. There you can update the HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1 as FOTA (Firmware Over The Air).
Download of the RealWear Explorer (Desktop Application) for Windows and macOS for connecting the HMTs with the PC via MicroUSB cabel:
Easy Configuration of the Head Mounted Tablet: Time & Date, Language, Wi-Fi,…
Under “My Programs” you can find the app “Configuration” with which you can configure the HMT via newly created QR code:
- Via Website: https://realwear.setupmyhmt.com/configure
- Via Smartphone “Companion App”:
Quick Start Guide with the most basic informationen about the Wearable:
The Head Mounted Tablet is not recognized by your computer, or the RealWear Explorer does not mirror the display?
Then the USB driver is probably not up to date, you can change this here:
Do you have further questions or even problems when getting started with your HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1?
Please get in touch with your contact person at Barcotec, or simply use the contact form using the “Contact” button at the top right.