Try the RealWear HMT-1 from multiple Solutions Providers at Hannover Messe 2019
More than Ten Software Providers Are Demonstrating RealWear HMT-1™ and HMT-1Z1™ at Hannover Messe 2019
From its inaugural show in 1947, today Hannover Messe is arguably the most important fair highlighting advances in Digital Transformation for Industry, and it is also one of the largest trade shows in the world. The show runs from Monday April 1st to Friday April 5th at the Hannover Fairgrounds.
This year’s show will be one of the largest ever, with more than 6,500 exhibitors and 220,000 visitors. In addition, more than 1,400 forums and conferences will take place throughout the week. Topics like Industry 4.0 (IoT), Industrial Intelligence, and Human Machine Interface are covered heavily.
RealWear’s HMT-1™ debuted at Hannover Messe in 2017. In 2018, several software providers showcased new applications for HMT-1™ at their booths. This further solidified HMT-1™ as the world’s best hands-free wearable rugged Android tablet.
At Hannover Messe 2019, more than 10 solutions providers will demonstrate voice-optimized software applications and platforms designed for the RealWear HMT-1™ and the intrinsically safe HMT-1Z1™.
Visit These Software Providers And Try The RealWear HMT-1™:
- Adtance will demonstrate its new service portal “Adtance Smart Service.” Visit Adtance at Hall 6, Number A24 and at their website.
- Bitnamic will show its Remote Maintenance Solution. Connect with Bitnamic at Booth Number D05, Niedersachsen, Hall 5, and learn more on their events page.
- Essert announces the release of its new Digital Service Management Platform at the Booth of ABB, Hall 11, Number A35. Check out Essert here.
- Evolaris will demonstrate its mobile knowledge management solution “Evoassist” at the Booth “Austrian Economic Chambers”, Hall 3, Number H20. Learn more about Evoassist here.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) will demonstrate its software solution “Visual Remote Guidance” and more in Hall 6, Number A40.
- Kinemic will highlight its gesture control solution at Booth Number C18 Baden-Württemberg, Hall 6. Learn more about Kinemic.
- kutscher.TEC will present its Smart Working tool solution at Booth Number D05, Niedersachsen, Hall 5. In addition, Detlev Kutscher, CEO of Kutscher.TEC, will lead a presentation on replacing paper manuals with smart working tools.
- Oculavis will demo its “Oculavis Share” software with special integration of IoT data at Partner Axoom, Hall 8, Number F12.
- Reflekt will demonstrate its Augmented- and Mixed Reality Solutions at Booth Number K47, Hall 6.
- Rise Technologies: will show its Service Communication Platform at Partner Opitz Consulting Hall 6, Booth Number D53
- Symmedia demos its maintenance solution with IoT data at Booth Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hall 16, Number A10.
- Ubimax highlights its “Frontline Workforce” solutions at Booth Number F24 in Hall 7.
RealWear: RealWear’s booth is Number A19 in Hall 6. RealWear will also be featured in the US Pavilion, Washington State Department of Commerce in Halls 5/6.
Barcotec: If you want to get in touch with us the Master Value Added Distributor for the Central Region Of Europe, please send an email to Robert Duchac, email@example.com. He will be at Hannover Messe 2019 from April 2-4.